Monday, February 28, 2011

Business

Well hello there long lost Blog! How have you been? Do you feel neglected? Sad? Tired? I do too, I feel ya. But at least we have each other!

I have been so incredibly busy with these past few weeks of schoolwork and I hate it! Not only because I have so much work but also because I haven't had the time to do the things that I love! Such as hanging out with friends, spending time together just hanging out.  Those are the best times. The times where you just sit with your friends because there is no other place you would rather be at that moment than with your friends.  If it wasn't for my friends then I don't know what I would do with my life...I sort of got a glimpse of it while I was so busy I didn't see much of anyone but my room-mates and my school books--what a life?! NOT.

With all this stress, I find time to do the things that I think are most important and that often times means putting Jesus on the back-burner. But He has never failed me. He loves me through the hard times, He encourages me when times are tough and He shows me how to live a life worth living--a life that is centered around Him.  The times that I sit with him and just be with Him are the best times.  Just to listen, to learn, and to reflect on my life and to have my cup refilled with a Chai Latte made with Soy. I have come to the point in my life that I do  not want to live my life being someone I'm not.  I was created to live in accordance with the Lord, and that is what I'll do! There is no better life, really!

No comments:

Post a Comment