Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Practice Makes Perfect

Paper writing. I have never been good at writing papers. Never. I have always struggled with them and always wait until the last minute to write, just like tonight for instance. I have a paper due by 11:45 tomorrow, have I finished? Nahhh. Still in the works. But I am muchhh closer than I was at 4:30 this afternoon when I sat for an HOUR trying to make myself type words about History. It didn't work out. I didn't actually start until about 10:30, not a good idea! I don't know how long it is going to take me to realize that I probs should start my papers a bit earlier. But I don't wannnaaa! Waaaah. Geez, how are writing papers supposed to further me in my education? Just let me give you a presentation, I'll ace that! I love presentations, they are the best.  I do so well on them and I enjoy doing them.  But I don't go to school to do things I am already good at, I wish it was that simple!  It's not though :( I have to do things that are hard to make myself a better person--or paper writer. I like instructions, outlines, guides on how to write the paper; none of this brainstorming nonsense.  Don't trick me teachers, tell me what to do and I'll do it.  Don't give me the assignment and then expect me to exceed the requirements by a billion and then keep going. Give me a break!  I wish I didn't have such apathy about school, I am trying so hard to NOT let it get the better of me.  I hope it doesn't because if it does, I will be ruined and then you will have no more Blogs to read in order to be entertained.

No comments:

Post a Comment