Monday, February 14, 2011

It's been a while.

Hello long lost blog!  I almost forgot what you looked like! And I'm sure you didn't recognize me either because I've lost 5 pounds since I last saw you (not really, but I am aiming for that) I really am, and it is so incredibly hard to break old habits that are so comforting.  Such as ice-cream from the Cafe, or french fries, or sweet tea.  But it has got to happen, this girl needs a reform and needs to drop 10 pounds ASAP.  Why can't things that are deep fried and delicious help you lose weight? That is question. But I already know the answer and I don't want to admit it to myself or hold myself accountable.  So I have decided that I am going to limit carbs and sugar...*ugh*.  But I know that this is what has got to happen, I need to help my body out because in a hectic stressful routine the last thing I need to worry about is my pants fitting.  I know this is the internet and pretty much everyone has access to this, but I think blogging about it will help me be held accountable.  So hear it goes, wish me luck. I really am going to need it.

...but I think I need to go buy some cute workout clothes first, right? Ahhh I am just procrastinating...

No comments:

Post a Comment