Monday, February 14, 2011

It's Valentine's Day..?

After my last post of about three minutes ago, I saw the date.  It's Valentine's Day.  yay. I have never actually hated Valentine's Day, I just have normally looked forward to when I would have someone to make over me...it will happen in the future.  But for now, I will be just fine with my Mommy's Valentine's :) She gave me a love fern this year, of course it is in no nature close to a fern, but I just want to call it that to be festive. 

I also dream about what my Valentine's Day date might go like...it could either go great, or be a disaster.  I hope for the first, or maybe the latter; which one would be more memorable?  Maybe a complete disaster, I mean I would never forget it?! But I will not bore anyone with silly daydreams, rather I don't want to embarrass myself.

So Happy Valentine's Day to all you cute, adorable, in-love couples out there who are spending this evening with the one they care most about.  For me, it's Biology tonight...first test of the semester tomorrow. yay. I'm sort of a player tonight, after Biology I have History anddd then English.  I might try and sqeeze in Chemistry ;) but he miiiight have to wait until tomorrow.  But you know what they say? Love first, think later. Totally unrelated, but this is my blog and I make the rules here.

I can't keep my Valentine's Dates waiting anyyy longer. Byeee!

No comments:

Post a Comment