Sunday, March 6, 2011

Traveling.

For my Spring Break I am traveling with the Admissions team at school as an Ambassador.  We are hosting receptions in the southeast for admitted students.  The goal of the receptions is to give students a chance to meet other people in their area that are thinking about going to High Point University. Three other Ambassadors came as well as four Admissions Counselors.  Our first stop on the trip was Orlando Florida (that's Flo Rida without the space). We drove there. From High Point, North Carolina.  It ended up being about an 11 hour trip, anddd it wasn't as bad as I had thought it was going to be! And we made it to our hotel at about 7:00 in the evening. Then we went to dinner around 8:00 and came back and sleptttt, because even though you don't do anything while traveling it is still SO tiring! 

On Saturday we had a whole day to spend in Orlando, however we wanted. Since my cousin works at Disney, I chose to spend my day there :)

No comments:

Post a Comment