Monday, March 21, 2011

Hats and Headbands, the essenitials for a shower-free life.

It's a different kind of stressed when you don't care what you're wearing or what people think of your greasy hair because you simply haven't had the time to shower today. That's why they have hats and headbands, but when people see those items it screams "OH HEY, my hair is greasy under this but I was just hoping that no one would know about it because I tried to cover it up with a hat or a headband but obviously it didn't work for you. Great, but I don't care so go look at someone else with your unapproving eyes. I'm over it." Literally, that's what my head screams. I hear it all day long, sort of obnoxious. I don't live a shower-free life, but sometimes it would be nice to not have to worry about cleaning myself. Yaaa that sounds gross.

No comments:

Post a Comment