Thursday, March 17, 2011

ice-cream

I love ice-cream. It is one of my most favorite snacks, or should I say indulgences. Either way, I love it. I had some today actually and I loved every minute of it.  I also had some ice-cream while over Spring Break.  Not only did I have just any ordinary ice-cream, first of all I had it in Disney World sooo that makes it better and also it was in the Magic Kingdom to be specific anddd Aladdin and I shared it which means we're dating now.  The ice-cream I had was amazing. It was pineapple soft-serve with pineapple juice on the bottom. YUM! Anddd it's good for you because it is fruit flavored :) So it's a win-win situation.


As you can see, I am really enjoying these ice-creams.  See the pineapple juice on the bottom? Heaven. Gosh, I would give a lot to have one of those right this minute. But I have to be health conscious..actually I don't really haaavee to. But I will be.

Remember the small things in life that bring you joy. (or really big amounts of ice-cream in this case)

No comments:

Post a Comment