Sunday, January 30, 2011

What's happeninnn.

Hello Blog. I am sorry to say that right now you are acting as a means of procrastination, I am shamed to admit this. But when life gives you lemons, you make lemonade! No purpose in that comment. Just like I feel there is no purpose in me doing my homework, I mean it isn't due until Tuesday sooo I have a few days (really one, but who is counting?! obvi not meee.) Well if I wait until tomorrow to finish it all, I will probably not get it all done.  So I could be a good girl and finish it now orrrr hate myself tomorrow for not doing it tonight. Maybe I should make some lemonade? See! This is the mind I am dealing with, granted it is my mind. But I mean can't someone else deal with my thoughts for tonight? No. That isn't possible. But I can dream. Day dream, as I do often. Like now for example! I won't let you all in on what I am day dreaming about, it'll be my little secret. Probs don't want to know anyways. Well the better of me is telling me to finish my work. So that is my little blabber of the night.  I like that word, "blabber". My goal is to use it five times tomorrow, I'll let you know how it goes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment