Monday, January 10, 2011

Who said change was bad?


Connect with people? Psh, more like stalk people!
This year I am going to try something different;instead of Facebook stalking I'm going to try blogging. For quite some time, Facebook has been annoying me.  I was tired of stalking the same people everyday and when I tried to stalk new people I was dissintrested.  I wanted to keep up with the same people in hopes that they too had the same interest in my life as I creepely did in theirs; but I finially realized that I am NOT keeping up with them! I am stalking their Facebook profile, which is no where near "keeping in touch".  It was the perfect balance of not really having to talk to someone but knowing everything about their lives, you couldn't ask for a better a relationship?!  But if you think about it, that is not reality!  You can't have a relationship with someone and not talk to them or actual see them in real life and just take a look-see at their happenings whenever you want! That is not real life!  And so often today people believe that this IS real life, a message that does not need to be sent to young people in America or the whole world for that matter.  So I was begining to live a life via Facebook that was not satisfying and was normally a dissapointment.  Each time I would log onto my Facebook account, I would cross my fingers in hopes of multiple notifications--what a life?! (my attempt at sarcasm) Always hoping for wall posts or comments on my pictures--preferably from the people I would daily stalk :) But these were rare occurances, and now will be ceased commpletely.

So this year is a year of change for me. Change has always been something that I do NOT like, but in the end has always (more times than not) been for the better.  I hope that this big life change, and trust me when I say BIG, will be for the better. And I have high hopes that it will be. So cheers to blogging and I'll see ya on the flip-side Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment