Tuesday, January 11, 2011

The many faces...

After my decission to leave the realm of Facebook, I still wanted to cherish all of the wonderful memories I have with my friends that are shown in the pictures I am tagged in.  So last night, I went through the 1,315 pictures I am tagged in and saved a majority of the pictures--it took a lot of time! My room mate Catie Green sat beside me while I saved the many pictures of myself and my friends.  While going through these pictures, I realized that I smile really big and also make faces other than smiling--which are normally pretty hilarious.  Catie and I had a good laugh at the many faces I make in pictures.  During this process Catie asked me I had ever untagged myself from pictures, my answer was no, not unless I look like I have eaten my way out of a pastry shop. (I added that last part just now, but that really is the only time I have ever untagged myself) A few of my favorite weird faces are:
Who would leave themselves tagged in a picture like this? You guessed it, ME.

Bingo chips anyone? Oh rabit? ...I guess that works too.

This one isn't too bad, but wait...

Just playin' some air-guitar with an intense face.

Wait a minute! There it is again.

And again... 
Looks like I started when I was young.

There is no escaping this face.

This face looks like it has become some what of a trade mark.  I'm considering the option of copyrighting it, is that possible? Looks like it is now. Not only do I make this great face, but I also tend to pop into pictures and I am always on the look out for the camera. This girl is always ready for a photo shoot.
Everyone around me is going about their business, but me? I am ready for the camera.

Once again I am ready for the photo shoot.

This was not posed, my name was called and the picture was taken.

Just like SpongeBob, I'm ready.

Be aware, I'll be ready for your picture.

The face does not fail to pop up again.

While going through my pictures, I also realized how intense I am:
Not to mention my great dance moves:
After the many pictures of myself, I thought it might be a good time to rethink my life. Maybe I should be more aware of the faces I make? And maybe I should try and act like I am 20 years old? Naaaah. I don't think so. I think being the goofy, silly girl I am will be just fine.


2 comments:

  1. what a special, special lady you are Megan May! I miss your face!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Amy Noll! I really miss seeing ya!

    ReplyDelete