Friday, January 6, 2012

Facebook.

In my opinion, I believe that Facebook was created in order for people to sit around and look at other people's pictures and wall posts and think, "Hmm my life is awful compared to this persons." and "Wow, I never get as many wall post as that person." It's ridiculous!! I catch myself thinking the most untrue things about my life and I despise it!!!! That's why I like Twitter better… ;) I know, I know. I'm so lame because I'm hating on one form of social media but then right after say I love another. Yeah, yeahhh… I don't care. But fuuur reaaal! Facebook plants all these untrue thoughts in my head that make me so sad. So I have to give myself a reality and check every time I start thinking these sorts of things. I also have to realize that people would never put up pictures of them doing lame and everyday things. No!! They're going to put up pictures of them with all these great people doing fun and outgoing things! People want their lives to be more attractive than they really are, we all want other people to look at our lives and think we have it together. But the fact of the matter is, none of us have it together! And if you think you do, you are probably falling apart right under your nose and you're just in denial. So be real. Be YOU! You've been given a job that only you can do, and that's to be yourself. No one else can do this but you, so don't try and dress up your life to look like everyone else's, just let you light shine. Because you ROCK. 

No comments:

Post a Comment