Monday, September 5, 2011

New Beginnings.

Long time no blog. How I have missed the sweet feeling of typing out my thoughts and epiphanies. As of few weeks ago, I am moved in! I have finished most everything, but of course it is going to take a few days to get completely settled in, which I have done thus far. (this blog was written the day after I moved in, but I had not yet posted it because it was incomplete and I only post perfected blogs for my readers)




However, I have only good feelings about this year. And I am certain good things are to come of twenty-eleven.  I am going to have a lot more comitments than last year, commitments that I have agreed upon nonetheless, but I am learning to take it slow. It's not in my job description to do everything, other people are just as capable of doing the same tasks that I would normally volunteer for. However, this year is different! I have restrained myself from taking on too many things that I need not do! So heres to a new semester with new beginnings and a less busy me! Of course this isn't going to come easy, but I am confident that the Lord will be able to calm my heart so that I am not a busy person with no time to spend with myself.  


I know the Lord is encouraging me to take things slow, to look inward and think about myself for once.  It's way too easy to worry about every else's problems, but when it comes to helping the person who's staring back at you in the mirror things become a little more difficult. An example: this bog has taken me about a month to finish. Hmm, that is sad and I am so sorry to have neglected you Blog. I started this Blog Post the day I moved in, right after my family had left and I am just now posting it. Man. Well, I am aiming to post at least every week! If not every two weeks, with either I would be doing good! 

No comments:

Post a Comment