Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Comedy.

I have previously posted about laughter, but seriously folks there is no way to get through life without laughter! I just ran into one of my friends who is hilarious. Yes, most of his comedy comes from jokes about other people but it was just what I needed! There is no way I could have made it through today without some laughter. So much to get done and so little time. I never understood why my mom would always say that, but now I get it. Sort of like the whole "You'll understand when you're older". Well, if that doesn't make me feel old I don't know what does. With the exception of freshman girls who haven't gone through puberty, or they have you just can't tell because they don't have enough body fat on them. I'll gladly lend them some of mine! The won't even have to return it! Man, suchhhh a deal. Anyways, to those of you who are reading this and you have found yourself drowning in a sea of "to-do's", just take a look at this picture and have yourself a laugh.



I assure you that you'll be entertained.



No comments:

Post a Comment