Thursday, April 26, 2012

Life is SO beautiful





Life is a beautiful thing. Unfortunately, we often don't take time to see it's beauty.  All around us is beauty. We are beautiful, but we try so very hard to not see our own beauty that is inside of use. Beauty is around us, and we are blinded to most all of it. Each of us is unique, we all have a different story.  And it is our friends, our closest dearest friends that take the time to hear our story. It is those people that I am most thankful for.  My beautiful, awesome and dear friends.  They have taught me so much about who I am and to help me see my beauty. But more than them, Jesus works inside of me each day to show me my beauty. And I'll admit, most days it is so hard! When you have the world screaming at you and telling you to be something else, to be someone different, someone who is not yourself.  To be yourself in this kind of world is so brave and also so freeing! Be who you are, be true to yourself. And take time today to see the beauty in life, to see your beauty! 

No comments:

Post a Comment